We understand that getting your products to market can be a tough process. With our help you can be assured your product meets approval with minimal hassle during development. We have Regulatory Approval Personnel who deal intimately with:
MPI = Ministry of Primary Industries
NZFSA = New Zealand Food Safety Authority
ACVM = Agricultural Compounds & Veterinary Medicines Group
EPA = Environmental Protection Authority
This allows us to provide the following services for our clients:
1. EPA(under the Hazardous Substances Act) Approvals: To obtain approval numbers and substance classifications.
- Advice on the status of a substance (HS6)
- Application for approval to import of manufacture any hazardous substance for release.
- HS1 Full Approval
- HS2/1 Rapid Low Hazard Approval
- HS2/2 Rapid Similar Approval
- Any other approval required
2. Class Determination – NZFSA (ACVM)
To establish whether a product requires registration or is exempt from registration.
3. Product Registration – NZFSA(ACVM)
To obtain registration approval, which requires the compilation of documentation, such as:
- Application Forms – Registration & Product Data Sheets (PDS)
- Chemistry & Manufacturing Volume
- Label ACVM & EPA compliant
- Efficacy data, Volume
- Crop or Animal Safety Volume
- Residue Data Volume
- Obtain an External Data Assessment (DAS) approval
4. Maintenance Compound Approval, Dairy & Non-Dairy-NZFSA
Approval of products used on or in the proximity of food surfaces such as: detergents, cleaning compounds, disinfectants, sanitisers, pesticide aerosols & lubricants etc.
5. MSDS/SDS – Compile safety datasheets as required.
We look forward to working with you to ensure your products get to market.
For further information, please contact:
(09) 571 2444 ext 3